The post about swapping Nina Proudman.....

Well, it's actually the post about a craft swap,
but I bet that title got your attention.

I love a good craft swap, so when I saw the CHA craft swap, I was in ! 

I was partnered with the lovely Kellie.

Now after stalking  getting to know each other
it became very apparent that Kellie and I share an obsession love of the tv show Offspring.

In particular, Nina Proudman, the quirky, smart, lovable character played beautifully by Asher Keddie.

In deciding what to create for Kellie's gift, I was in full Nina paranoia mode : 


After some deliberating and pondering and procrastinating I did indeed make Kellie a very cool bag. 

Said bag in spring themed upcycled fabric - very Ninaesque !



There was also a sewing inspired brooch made from vintage lace, the most awesome ribbon and cute button.

And as you can never have too many calico totes, I included one of my Melbourne tote bags.

Unfortunately, those photos are being held hostage on my camera....
hopefully Kellie will take some photos.

A pretty ribbon and off in the post it went. 

Kellie, I hope you love your Craft Swap gift.

It's been a really enjoyable craft swap.

Have you given or received lovely mail lately ? 
Dee x




Comments