Sunday Snippets

Well hello Sunday. I'm quite relieved to see you....

A tough week seen through the haze of (seemingly) endless painkillers. 

As is typical, my camera only captures the best of the week. In doing so, reminds me that actually, there were some moments that shone. 



Unexpected thoughtful gifts arrived on my door step. 



A day so great it felt like a whole weekend.....on a Wednesday. 


 



To market, to market. A sunshine filled day and a very successful Made 'n Thornbury Craft Market. 




Sunday in Melbourne. Despite today's grey clouds, you could feel it! Spring is most definitely on the way. 

So another week. End of another month and season. Hoping Spring brings an end to this latest increase in pain. Just as surely as it will bring my birthday. 

Happy Sunday,
Dee 




Comments