Pop the kettle on....I have some BIG news !

*Update I LOVE reading this post and seeing our many markets we've happily run since our first one in Reservoir. 

Pop the kettle on........ 




Pop the Champagne bottle......


Pop the ART ! 



Pop goes the toast in the toaster..... 





I'm very excited to be launching a series of Pop Up Markets throughout Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, showcasing the best of local handmade, art and design. 

You'll find Melbourne's newest market POPping UP in a variety of places and spaces. 

I'm working on upcoming dates and locations, but can very happily announce my first POP UP market is coming to Reservoir : 



Thursday April 2nd 10am - 2pm Edwardes and Spring St, Reservoir. 

I'm VERY excited about bringing handmade, art and design to new locations and audiences. 

Come visit on April 2nd, whilst getting your Easter supplies from the eclectic Reservoir shopping strip. 

And.....stay tuned for more POP UP Makers Market dates. 





Comments

Post a Comment

Well hello there ! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello........